Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Weeds Season 6 Episode 7 Air Date: 10/4/10


Weeds: Season 6 Episode 7 "Pinwheels and Whirligigs"
Air Date: Monday, October 4th 2010


How many times can one be told they should be the stand in/photo double for the main actress? I wasn't sure if I should have been flattered or annoyed. If only I got the job, then it would have been worth it.

I wish people were thinking of this picture when they were saying that. :0)

We shot outside all day in the hot, hot sun. Constantly applying sunscreen but many still got burnt. It was to take place at the Montana State Fair but we filmed at the Hansen Dam. I guess that's why so much is filmed here in CA - You can film outside all year round and make CA look like any other state. It's pretty remarkable actually.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment