Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

CSI: New York "Unusual Suspects" May 12, 2010




That's a great picture of the cast. Here's a picture of me during the filming of CSI: New York, season 6, episode 20, "Unusual Suspects" due to air May 12, 2010 (whew! say that 10 times fast):


I was so sick going into work this day, and it looks REALLY bad if you call out, so I just had to suck it up. So I pull up to the lot and throw up in my car. Good start to the day!

After loading onto the shuttle and worrying that I'm going to be in painful heels all day, what does wardrobe pick for me? Heels, of course! I do one scene, then I absolutely have to change my shoes. My feet were killing me. Did anyone notice or get mad? No, thank God. But I was worried that they would the whole time.

The theater we were shooting at was exactly 100 years old, and was freezing. I'm feeling awful. Even Gary Sinise is feeling awful (or he's just all business, but it's hard to tell). He's taller than I thought he'd be...

They were filming during lunch hour on the busiest street in downtown without blocking the road. We're waiting for red lights in order to shoot, people are walking through the shots, people are taking pictures, they're trying to get on camera, they're asking questions...! Most of the time, the background actors weren't even CLOSE to being in the shot, but they still made us stand around for hours till they could get their shit together. Needless to say, I most likely won't be seen in this episode but ya never know...

I'm sure I was just grumpy because I was sick, but this wasn't very fun at all!

Link Happy -



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment