Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

That Special Day update: Junebug Media now has a Facebook Group with Pix

Way back in September of 2009, I was cast in a short little multimedia event known as "That Special Day," a Junebug Media production that consisted of a wedding gone wrong meets a zombie apocalypse. Now, Brandie June Chernow and her talented team of set designers, photographers, videographers, and makeup artists -- including the talented David Mendez -- have created a Facebook Group for updates, photos, and more information on the upcoming final product.

I played one of the bridesmaids, and I can't wait to see the final product, which should include some funny bits where I try very hard to keep the wedding together, as well as me post-zombification ;-) Here are a couple of my shots before the zombies attack:




So join up, keep an eye on them, and watch out for the final product on the Downtown Art Walk and other venues coming soon! Read more about it at the L.A. Zombie Examiner article.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment