Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Recording You: commercial for Record My Calls video project

I was just involved in a shoot for a commercial project called RECORD MY CALLS. It's a service that allows you to record your phone calls for later playback (a really cool thing: Bannock has used Google Voice's ability to do something similar to record interviews with musicians, like this one with Jeff Loomis of the heavy metal band NEVERMORE).

My good friend Tim Swaan contacted me to do the commercial, and it was a very small cast and crew. What was weird was how much footage we shot and how little of that gets used. As Tim said: "30 seconds is surprisingly short!"

Here's the video! Let me know what you think in the comments below.


Written by: Elan Bentov and Amanda Jean Nowak
Production/Post Production by: Timothy Swaan and Elan Bentov

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment