Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mad Men: Season 4, Episode 4 "The Rejected"

Mad Men
Season 4, Episode 4 "The Rejected"
Air Date: August 18th





Went for a fitting the week before - They wanted to cut my hair but I was only working one day for minimum wage, it was just not worth it. I talked them into not cutting my hair. They said as long as I put it in tight, small hot rollers for set. Can do!

I show up for set in my hot rollers that took and hour and a half to put in and the hairstylist brushed out my curls and complained that my hair was too long! The girl next to me had much longer hair and she got a cool updo (as did most of the other girls on set). Nope not me, I got a frizzy comb-over



Some of the dresses the girls wore were so awesome! I looked like a 50 year old!

Needless to say, they really didn't use me much in the scenes and the hair lady complained every time I went near her that she wanted to cut my hair.

For the second scene, someone said "Get that thing up" - referring to my bush of hair. I got a half assed updo that made me look even more terrible. I think I was the only girl that didn't get to wear a hat. I was really hoping for some good photos from this but...


I had a hard time chatting with people on set and there was a lot of fake cigarette smoke that was making me choke. The shoes didn't fit and I looked ugly but it was still neat to see how they film a period piece.

Link Happy:




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment